We provide comprehensive programmers of onsite assessment,training and facilitation.Equipping companies and employees to work safely and efficiently, increasing productivity and well-being. We empower individuals and groups with the knowledge and skills necessary to minimize the negative effects of the working day, both in the short and long term. We tailor our service to meet our clients’ specific needs, from group training to individual and workstation assessments, from small business to large corporation.
Wellness at work is important for promoting productive; we pride ourselves on first class service that meets the needs of our growing list of clients. We pride ourselves in exemplary customer service and patient care. It is paramount to us that you will receive the highest level of service and advice, combining the most up to date research and rehabilitation techniques optimizing the healing process, and ensuring that you have an effective speedy recovery. This is why we have developed specialist relationships with leading corporations to ensure that companies are able to look after the needs of their staff. This is done by offering in-house physiotherapy on site.
We are able to offer our services directly to you and your staff by bringing a member of our expert team to you.The assessment and diagnosis is probably the most important part of your treatment programmers. During your first appointment your physiotherapist will ask you a series of different questions and perform specific tests. Together this allows us to form a differential diagnosis which in turn enables us to formulate the correct treatment plan.
Posture Re-Education ::
It has been shown through extensive research that correct alignment of the skeletal system leads to more optical performance of the other controlling elements such as the muscular and nervous system. When you start to think about the activities you do on a daily basis you can begin to see which activities lead to accumulative stress or strain.
It is important to note that activities are not just defined as specific movement. Maintaining a sustained posture such as sitting or standing require continued muscular contraction. So whether your activities involve spending extensive hours sat at a desk, running long distances each week, feeding youngsters or simply you have pain for no reason contact us for a full and thorough assessment.
Services & Solutions ::
We see your working situation as a two sided coin
On the one side there is the external environment/workstation which should be designed to suit the individual employee in such a way that they can work in the safest and most efficient way possible ie, in the classic definition of Ergonomics, suiting the task to the person. This has the obvious win-win of a safe and comfortable environment for the employee and maximum efficiency and productivity for the employee. Comfortable and healthy workers are good workers.
The other and equally important side of the coin is that of the worker within the workstation. It has been our experience and is our firmly held view that employees have to take personal responsibility for their working postures and patterns. We have found that the best way to achieve this is through building understanding of the factors and processes involved in the use of the DSE workstation. The HSE places equal emphasis on employer’s responsibility to provide training as well as a safe working environment.
To this end we offer the following range of services ::
• Basic DSE risk assessment in line with HSE guidelines, with the aim of identifying and reducing risk before the development of problems. (appropriate in the case of simple tasks and no current neuro-musculo-skeletal (NMS) problems)
• Detailed Workstation Assessment and Case Specific Consulting incorporating and addressing individual specific case history and task requirements. (in cases where there is either an existing or recently developing NMS problem)
• Seminar type training sessions aimed at educating groups of people on the processes and factors involved in DSE usage and the importance of individual responsibility.
• Small group training sessions which focus on equipping individuals with activities and practical tools to address and prevent future NMS problems.
• Consulting and advising on design and layout of workstation and offices environments for output optimization and risk minimization.
Our aim is to add value to your organization by working in partnership, getting an understanding of what the needs really are, and from there tailoring the service (incorporating existing systems where appropriate) to meet your specific requirements.
Ergonomic Risk Management Solutions ::
• We provide comprehensive programmes of onsite assessment, training and facilitation.
• Equipping companies and employees to work safely and efficiently, increasing productivity and well-being.
• We empower individuals and groups with the knowledge and skills necessary to minimise the negative effects of the working day, both in the short and long term.
• We tailor our service to meet our clients’ specific needs, from group training to individual and workstation assessments, from small business to large corporation